Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Run NFS Most Wanted On Laptop In Full Screen

Leave a Comment
Need For Speed Most Wanted(NFSMW) is the most highly played game on PC. Each time you start the Career it makes you drive crazy. You wont leave the game until you finish defeating most of the Blacklisted.  When i started playing this, i almost skipped my lectures :) Anyways, i used to play on the desktop PC, but now while playing on the laptop with wide screen resolution of above 1024 x 768, the game displays blank spaces on the sides of the screen. For someone its ok playing the game like it is, but for some like me, likes to play it as if m playing it for real. The main reason for this is, the game was built much back and therefore it does not support the current resolutions that are now available for laptops.



Like for my laptop, the screen resolution is 1280 x 800 which is much higher for the game. Then my colleague, who also loves to play this game, came up with one solution. He found some launcher for the game, which forces the game to run in desired resolution. Believe me it works for real. you are able to play the game in full wide screen mode.








How does it works:

1. Download NFS Most Wanted Launcher from here.

2. Extract the rar file (nfsmwres.ini and nfsmw.exe) in the installed game directory.

3. Double click on nfsmw.exe, type in your screen resolution. Like for my screen i will type 1280 x 800.
To know your display resolution , right click on the desktop and click Screen Resolution.



4. Select the game version, as per your game, say demo/v1.2/v1.3. I will be going with v1.3

5. Click Launch to run the game.

Enjoy. Thanx to my friend for letting me know about this launcher.

Download NFS Most Wanted Launcher


You May Also Like:

0 comments:

Post a Comment